Thursday, March 26, 2009

Probable Female


I had my ultrasound on Monday, and while everything looks great, the technician couldn't tell the gender for certain. (We looked for 10 minutes, but apparently this is a very modest baby.) Based on what didn't see, the tech wrote: "Probable female"on the ultrasound report. I've been thinking this was a girl, so even a hint that is the case was happy news for me. But Tyler reminds me that I also thought Bryce was a girl, so I suppose none of us will know for sure until August. However, the baby looks healthy and active, and that is good enough for me!

9 comments:

Clint C. said...

This is a guarded Hip-Hooray! Chelsea gets a sister. Maybe the boys want another sister, too.

Sarah said...

That would be so exciting!! I'm glad that the ultrasound went well.

Jennifer B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer B. said...

Glad the probable female looks healthy!!

Bethany said...

I love a good surprise. Congratulations either way!

Michelle S. said...

One thing for sure, this is a very lucky baby to come to your family!

Zack said...

Congrats!

three dogs and a logan couple said...

Its probable I'm excited. A betting individual would say your "odds are good" that I am excited. In all seriousness.... its "highly likely" I'm excited about an impending niece.

Congrats!

ohiolanges said...

Congrats! So good to get caught up on your exciting news!