A little while ago, Spencer broke both of his front teeth while riding a scooter.
A few days later, Tyler re-broke his front tooth that he initially chipped as a child.
Bryce has two broken teeth in the front that we have never fixed.
It is a mild chip and they are baby teeth.
It is a mild chip and they are baby teeth.
We decided to take some pictures to document our dental detriments.
(We have since had Spencer's & Tyler's teeth fixed.)
(We have since had Spencer's & Tyler's teeth fixed.)
Something about this picture of Bryce really makes me laugh.
I think he misunderstood the instructions.
I think he misunderstood the instructions.
I said, "Bryce let's take a picture of your broken teeth."
But his expression indicates he heard: "Bryce, let us take a picture or I'll break your teeth."
2 comments:
Battle scars. They're manly. I really like these boys.
Reminds me of "chicks dig scars . . ."
Post a Comment