Okay, enough pictures!
Put down the camera and get me out!!
Wait ... if I smile can I have dessert?
It's been less than 24 hours and I miss him already. I will be right over - after you clean him up.
Classic.. I love it! I love his face in the second picture from the top.
Are you kidding me?! Those pictures are fantastic! These are just the kind of pictures he'll look at 20 years from now and be so grateful you let him do that with his food. I love it!
How fun! I am glad that Trevin doesn't eat solid food yet! I agree with Michelle. He will love those photos someday.
So funny. You get the best pictures!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's been less than 24 hours and I miss him already. I will be right over - after you clean him up.
Classic.. I love it! I love his face in the second picture from the top.
Are you kidding me?! Those pictures are fantastic! These are just the kind of pictures he'll look at 20 years from now and be so grateful you let him do that with his food. I love it!
How fun! I am glad that Trevin doesn't eat solid food yet! I agree with Michelle.
He will love those photos someday.
So funny. You get the best pictures!
Post a Comment