Thursday, May 1, 2008

FHE

We went to a park downtown for FHE. It is next to the library and several other old, refurbished buildings. It is a beautiful location.

Tyler played catch with the kids while I took the pictures (it's my preferred job).





There are also several neat water features that the kids can play in.


We also had $5 Subways for dinner.
Of course, Bryce had Cheerios on the ground. Yum.

4 comments:

DMom said...

The simplest things we do together are little snippets of heaven. All other accomplishments and joys pale when compared to a trip to a park (preferably with water) with our family. Treasure this time, it is over before you can blink.

Clint C. said...

I love St. George. What a nice FHE. I was just thinking this morning that one of my favorite memories is playing in the pouring steamy rain in St. George in the summer. It's so fun to be in a place where you can play in the water and not get cold.

Gina and Jon said...

I really love that little park area, I think it's so neat. Also great minds must think alike as Jon and I just hit up the subway deal also!

Bethany said...

How fun! I wish we could meet you there sometime.