It is graduation time. And that means many of my dearest ones are deserving of special congratulations.

First of all, congratulations to Clark, Abram and Jonathan for completing their BYU studies and officially moving on to new and more exciting adventures. They all apparently took Jo Dee Messina's lyrics to heart:
"We can load what we own in the back of a u-haul van.
Couple modern day moses, searchin for the promised land.
We can go four hundred miles before we stop for gas.
We can drive for a day, and then well take a look at the map.
I've got a quarter,
Heads: Carolina, Tails: California."

Congratulations to Debbie (mi madre) who has completed another year at Dixie (soon to be the U of U) and makes me feel really dumb with her complex math questions. (How much does the arc of a bridge sag when it's hot?!...Sheesh!)
Also, congratulations to Carter and Chelsea who have completed another year at the Home of the Stallions. Next year is Carter's last year at said institution and I am feeling very anxious about his foray into middle school. (I can't be that old. Can I?!) Chelsea completed the Accelerated Reader program and she gets to attend a special party on Monday. Yeah Chelsea!
And finally, (Drumroll...........Cymbals!)
a special congratulations to my sister Amber who was accepted to UCLA for next fall. I am proud (and envious) of her opportunity and ambition!
You go girl!
3 comments:
Congratulations to everyone! Wow, lots and lots of accomplishments all around! I'm so proud of my family!! :)
Thanks for the tribute and congrats to all graduates (and graduates-in-training!) Can't wait for those BYU vs. UCLA games!
I agree congratulations across the board!!
Post a Comment