Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lots of Changes!

Carter got his braces put on Friday, June 27.
Here is the before picture:

And here is after:

The shirt is a gift from the Orthodontist.
I thought it was clever.

--------------------

Also, Chelsea got a new haircut last week.
It is short and fun for summer.

Aren't they both darling?

7 comments:

Tylershark said...

I'm on call for just a few days and look what happens.

Tylershark said...

P.S. They both look great!

DMom said...

A "gift" from the orthodontist? It makes us feel good to think so.
And both the kids look like the sweethearts they are.

Gina and Jon said...

The haircut is super cute, I'm a fan! And I like the T-shirt!

Amber said...

Carter, I feel your pain man! But you look cute (and a tad bit spoiled with clear brackets!)
Chelsea - you look SO grown up! We luv the new hairdo:)

Sariah said...

Carter: Wow! You look all excited in the first picture, then in the second one, you are like, "oh my gosh, this is awful!" I totally know how you feel though!! Dont worry, it will be worth it later, I promise!!

Chelsea: Your hair is soooooo cute!! It looks absolutely adorable on you!! I wish I had enough courage to cut my hair that short!!

Jennifer B. said...

Wow! Those are two good-looking kids!