SPOILER ALERT!
The following blog contains "Tell-All" secrets about the everyday life of a superhero.
As the mother of a superhero, I'm here to tell you, it is not an easy life. I frequently find myself saying things like: "Don't fly over Bryce!!" & "Please don't attack the Home Teachers."
It is true that superheroes are brave and courageous. He repeatedly assures us that he is afraid of nothing! (Except the dark. And the scary parts of 'Wallace and Gromit, the Curse of the Were-Rabbit')
Like the rest of us, superheroes have an insecure side too. Sometimes he will ask me: "Am I as handsome as Superman?" & "Do you think Ruth will like my sunglasses?"
Of course, immaculate housekeeping was never the superhero's strength and I routinely find myself saying: "Will you please come pick up your cape!"
7 comments:
Ha! Too funny. I'm sure there's never a dull moment. That's a super slick cape!
Awww. Superman has nothing on Spencer!
The sunglasses add a nice touch. Very cool.
Loved it and BOY can I relate. :)
You still have the cape! I remember sewing that for Carter many moons ago. So fun. :)
I think I would love life as a superhero, maybe I can take lessons.
Why does Spencer constantly remind me of his grandfather??
Post a Comment