It sounds like they are more excited to go to school, than you are! I agree with you, though, this summer has flown by. Thank goodness!!! The tourists are gone and its not so hot, a perfect time for a visit!!
I have always loved the start of a new school year! I bought a new box of crayons in honor of it last week - Sam has already used them on the wall. And by the way, I taught Fashion Strategies for two years and I don't think those stripes count as the kind not to wear with plaid. You all look great!
7 comments:
It sounds like they are more excited to go to school, than you are! I agree with you, though, this summer has flown by. Thank goodness!!! The tourists are gone and its not so hot, a perfect time for a visit!!
Wow! We still have one week left and I thought ours went fast -- I still need 2 more months!!
Your kids are sure growing up and look great!
I thought I said no stripes with plaid. Spencer needs to coach Carter on how to dress.
Tylershark,
Carter looks nice. His clothes match fine. Just because you need Spencer's help doesn't mean everyone does...
I have always loved the start of a new school year! I bought a new box of crayons in honor of it last week - Sam has already used them on the wall. And by the way, I taught Fashion Strategies for two years and I don't think those stripes count as the kind not to wear with plaid. You all look great!
Wow Tyler! We have that stripes with plaid virus here also!
Aww. So good looking!
Post a Comment