Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chelsea's Birthday

August 11 was Chelsea's birthday.
She had a late-night movie party with some friends.

They enjoyed oreo cake.

Opened presents.

And squealed in delight about
Polly's and Littlest Pet Shop and Webkinz... oh my!

Then, to work off some of that excitement,
we had a dance contest.

(The loud music and dancing girls were just too inviting,
and Spencer could not be restrained from participating.)

Happy Birthday, Chelsea.
We love you!

7 comments:

Camari said...

Littlest Pet Shop and Webkinz!?! That's the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!! Happy Birthday, Chelsea!!

Tylershark said...

I want a party like that.

DMom said...

I should never have grown up. Tell Chelsea to keep having parties but forfeit the older thing.

Gina said...

Looks like my kind of party! Happy Birthday Chelsea!!

Wendy said...

What a fun party, I wish I could have been there! Happy birthday Chelsea!

Jennifer B. said...

I love that last shot. Glad Chelsea had fun!

Sarah said...

Fun! I think Samantha and Chelsea would have been great friends.