Looks yummy! (And I bet the fudgesicle was good too.)
Are there any left in the freezer? That looks like fun.
Thats hilarious! Makes me want one thats for sure!
This is how I still eat a fudgesicle. Is there another way?
I remember my the fudgecicle I ate Saturday...looks about the same!
Bryce is growing up! What an adorable little guy.
It looks like he just got done playing defensive line for USC.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looks yummy! (And I bet the fudgesicle was good too.)
Are there any left in the freezer? That looks like fun.
Thats hilarious! Makes me want one thats for sure!
This is how I still eat a fudgesicle. Is there another way?
I remember my the fudgecicle I ate Saturday...looks about the same!
Bryce is growing up! What an adorable little guy.
It looks like he just got done playing defensive line for USC.
Post a Comment