I got your voicemail. Congrats! I was a little confused about mom's email citing more than one birth due this year... I don't know if she is hoping cami has twins or if that fourth baby is supposed to come from Amber..?! Anyway, good luck with the morning sickness I hope it's over quickly. Love ya! Love Hill.
8 comments:
I got your voicemail. Congrats! I was a little confused about mom's email citing more than one birth due this year... I don't know if she is hoping cami has twins or if that fourth baby is supposed to come from Amber..?! Anyway, good luck with the morning sickness I hope it's over quickly. Love ya! Love Hill.
It's the good news and the bad news:
Yea! You're expecting :)
Boo! You're sick (and not blogging!)
You'll be in our prayers every day.
Yea!!! That's very exciting (well, not the sickness part). I hope that all goes well with your pregnancy. You will be missed until February!
Yea!! Congratulations!! (and I hope the sickness doesn't last long)
Yay, hooray! You do good work. Guess it comes at a cost, sorry about that! I already can't wait to know whether it's a boy or girl!
Congratulations on expecting!
Congrats Congrats! I hope you are feeling better!
Hope you are feeling better soon. We are so excited for another cousin!!! Thanks for sacrificing.
Post a Comment