April, you are beautiful. We love you and are looking forward to seeing you up close and personal. Love from your papa.
I need a copy of these for my fridge. It is currently "Aprilless."
She seems totally unique, tiny and sweet!
What a lovely baby girl!
She is gorgeous!
She's beautiful!And I'm so glad you had such a wonderful mom-help season.
Look at all that dark hair! I love it! She is adorable.
She is so cute, I can't wait to meet her in person!
Oh, she is darling! I want one!!
I'm sure everyone is having fun with that sweet baby doll. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
April, you are beautiful. We love you and are looking forward to seeing you up close and personal. Love from your papa.
I need a copy of these for my fridge. It is currently "Aprilless."
She seems totally unique, tiny and sweet!
What a lovely baby girl!
She is gorgeous!
She's beautiful!
And I'm so glad you had such a wonderful mom-help season.
Look at all that dark hair! I love it! She is adorable.
She is so cute, I can't wait to meet her in person!
Oh, she is darling! I want one!!
I'm sure everyone is having fun with that sweet baby doll. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Post a Comment