Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Halloween!

 Spooky Greetings from Bryce's new best friend, Jack.

You know the biggest problem with having
a jack-o-lantern as your best friend?
He always eats all your chips! 


Bryce loves to dance by Tyler's custom-made 
ghosts that hang from our front tree. 
They sway in the wind and are quite cute, actually. 

I mean, no...they are scary!!


Check out our ginormous spiders that cling to the front columns. 
We had these imported from Texas. 
They were hiding out in David's closet. 


And finally, here's Stewart, who sits cheerfully
on the porch with his jug of cider and welcomes the season.

We love Stewart because nothing says "Happy Harvest"
 quite like an intoxicated scarecrow.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the spiders. But their a little small for Texas spiders.

Clint C. said...

I might steal that ghost idea! I love them! Congrats to Tyler on his sub-4 Marathon isn't this number 5, 6?

Sarah said...

If they really came from Texas they would be ants instead. Armies and armies of ants. Cute decorations. We have a smaller version of Tyler's ghosts hanging all over the inside our house.

Gina and Jon said...

I really love Bryce.. and all the festive decorations.

DMom said...

My decorations are sitting in the garage. I need to borrow some holiday enthusiasm (aka-children).

Bethany said...

So glad you're back!

(and hope you had a great time on your cruise!)