Actually, they ran into us.
And they weren't in any hurry...
They helped me braid my hair.
We had a spa and I got a facial and a manicure and pedicure.
It was the best camp ever!
We had a spa and I got a facial and a manicure and pedicure.
It was the best camp ever!
6 comments:
Chelsea, how cool you got to go to girl's camp! Looks like it was tons of fun and high adventure. I can't believe all those sheep!
Chelsea, you look like a young woman already. Somebody please stop the clock!!!
What a fun time with your dad.
Chelsea, you are a natural blogger. I loved reading about your adventures at girls' camp and hope to see more from you.
What the sheep.?! Chelsea, did you count how many sheep there were? Did you get sleepy when you were counting?
I wish I could go to girls camp with Chelsea!Looks like fun!
You got to go to Girl's Camp!! What a treat! Chelsea, you are one lucky girl to get to have your Dad all to yourself and to get pampered by all those young women.
Post a Comment