Hi Bryce! So good to see you and the fan club. My dad needs to get off of work too! I'm giving my fan club a run for their money. They don't seem to like the stay up for hours and hours at night trick. Hows it going for you? Hope to see you in person again soon. Love, Sam
3 comments:
I almost didn't recognize him. I need to get off work.
Hi Bryce! So good to see you and the fan club. My dad needs to get off of work too! I'm giving my fan club a run for their money. They don't seem to like the stay up for hours and hours at night trick. Hows it going for you? Hope to see you in person again soon.
Love,
Sam
I feel privileged to see this gorgeous baby and his equally gorgeous siblings as often as I do.
Post a Comment