We love you already!
with their new little toy -- I mean brother.
Bryce Everett Nelson was born last night, June 1st, 2007 at 10:27 pm. He came into the world quickly, after only a 1 1/2 hour labor! (I'm determined shorter is not always better...just more intense.) He is healthy, the other kids are happy, and we are all doing well. I planned to stay at the hospital two days, but after spending last night there, I remembered why I hate hospitals so much. There is no real rest in a hospital, just perpetual discomfort and frequent interruptions to remind you of your perpetual discomfort.
The kids are thrilled to have Bryce at home. He is now our resident celebrity. (Overshadowing even Dad's celebrity status a bit.) There was much discussion as to who would get to hold him first, longest and most often.
Dad said, "Mom."
Mom said, "Dad."
And all the kids said, "No, Me!"
I think we'll all have plenty of chances...
The kids are thrilled to have Bryce at home. He is now our resident celebrity. (Overshadowing even Dad's celebrity status a bit.) There was much discussion as to who would get to hold him first, longest and most often.
Dad said, "Mom."
Mom said, "Dad."
And all the kids said, "No, Me!"
I think we'll all have plenty of chances...
4 comments:
Awesome family!
Congrats!! Were excited to hold baby brice also.. he just looks so cute! I'm glad your home and everyone is doing well!
He looks right at home.
Warmest congratulations!
Precious pictures!
Post a Comment