This is exactly the kind of thing that they don't have in CA schools. Square dancing in 2nd grade. How great is that? I tell Clint that he didn't get a real education because he never learned to square dance or had a "Lil' Buckaroo Rodeo" in Elementary school. Love the outfit, Chelsea!
7 comments:
Costumes and everything! Chelsea and Tyler look like they had a great time.
That is totally cute, I remember the elementary sqaure dancing days, but we never had cool costumes like that! Looking Good!
I was lucky to participate. Thanks for taking the photos.
This is exactly the kind of thing that they don't have in CA schools. Square dancing in 2nd grade. How great is that? I tell Clint that he didn't get a real education because he never learned to square dance or had a "Lil' Buckaroo Rodeo" in Elementary school. Love the outfit, Chelsea!
We square danced in 4th grade...in California. I guess Chelsea is advanced to have the coordination to square dance in 2nd grade!
What a good looking couple!!!
How fun! They look so happy =)
Post a Comment