Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Carter's Cyclops-o-lantern

Spencer & Chelsea's jack-o-lanterns.
Watch out for those jagged teeth. In the middle of the night, they might eat your feet!

Pumpkin carving for FHE

Spencer and I went trick or treating at the High School.
He wasn't sure what to think of the guy handing out candy at the science lab.

The night of a thousand treats.
Ready or not, here we come!

We are so proud of our vampire witch, life-size ewok,
and shoeless Spidey.

8 comments:

Camari said...

Happy Halloween! I love the kids costumes! Super cute!!

Tylershark said...

Sadly, the Jack-o-lanterns and candy never last long enough.

Jennifer B. said...

Terrific jack-o-lanterns and costumes! I love Halloween.

Kristen said...

It's true that jack-o-lanterns never last long enough.

Not so for the candy, however. I have six pounds of spoils I bought back from the kids sitting in a bucket in my garage. It's for sale if anyone is interested...

DMom said...

I am so glad that we have kids around for the holidays. The make life fun.

Michelle S. said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! The kids looked terrific, and I expecially enjoyed Chelsea's cute hair!

Gina and Jon said...

Huge fan of the costumes all very fitting choices!! I love the big muscles that the spidy costume gives Spencer! Carving pumpkins is so fun, minus taking all the center guts out, yours turned out great! Now how did you convince your kids to sell their candy to you, that had to be tricky!

Kristen said...

I buy back candy at inflated prices. Tyler is rather disgusted with the rate of return. He mumbled several times how much candy he could buy for my prices. But, the goal isn't financial frugality, it's sugar-avoidance!