This was so funny.. he really looks hidden!
I didn't get it for the first 30 seconds...you really can't see him!
I couldn't see him for a second. But I know someone who has an outfit just like that!
It took me a while to find him and the was significance of that was not lost on me.
Kent blends in with the canyon.
I know what I want for Christmas!
Hee! Hee! Glad you liked it. Scott wants the same outfit.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This was so funny.. he really looks hidden!
I didn't get it for the first 30 seconds...you really can't see him!
I couldn't see him for a second. But I know someone who has an outfit just like that!
It took me a while to find him and the was significance of that was not lost on me.
Kent blends in with the canyon.
I know what I want for Christmas!
Hee! Hee! Glad you liked it. Scott wants the same outfit.
Post a Comment