Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Candidate Match Game

Who do you support in the presidential race? (I'm sticking with Santa.)

The link below is a quiz that matches your political stance with that of presidential candidates. I found it interesting...


4 comments:

Chris said...

I wasn't aware Santa was running. What party is he in?

Mitt Romney. And it has nothing to do with him being Mormon. I know a lot of LDS members who are voting for him simply because he is Mormon. I think that is just as bad as people not voting for him because he is Mormon.

DMom said...

Mine came up Mitt Romney also. I was surprised because I didn't know how he felt on a lot of the issues, except gay marriage. Great minds. . .

Clint C. said...

Kristen, this has provided a couple of days of entertainment and information searching for me. Thanks! I had my personality preferences, but I learned a lot more about their stances on particular issues. I came up with Fred Thompson or Rudy Giuliani, until I weighted same-sex marriage, then I came up with Mit. A big issue for me is health care, because so many of my family members are self-employed and have had huge problems getting insured. I think it's such a complex mess and a business fixer like Mit is definitely the best qualified in that particular issue. He's a wild card as far as foreign affairs go, not having experience, but his ideas on Iraq seem ok. I also kind of like that he's a bit of a flip-flopper. Benjamin Franklin was a famous flip-flopper--but was called the Great Compromiser--it came in handy in the early days. I think good old George is has been a bit too inflexible and the broken record approach has cost him strides abroad and at home.

Jessica said...

1. Rudy 2. Mitt
Not really surprised about that.