Friday, December 28, 2007

Thanks Clark & Natalie!

The kids are ready to open their presents from
Uncle Clark & Aunt Natalie.

Spencer is the official "boy" delegate.
Mario Olympic Games -- WOW!

Chelsea was thrilled with her beautiful tiaras!
They are so lovely and shiny.
(If only Spencer would stop touching them...)

Aren't they lovely?

I love cookbooks of all kinds and flavors.
I will incorporate this one pronto!
.
Thanks Clark & Nat!

3 comments:

Gina and Jon said...

I like that the boys are also wearing the Tiara's

Jessica said...

I LOVE that cookbook. The brownies really don't taste like spinach. The kids really can't find the cauliflower in the scrambled eggs and I get REQUESTS for the pumpkin doughnuts all the time. Note: You have to go by the miniature doughnut pan to bake them in, miniature pumpkin doughnut muffins do not cut it.

Clark said...

Hey... this was a nice post. You are very welcome! I haven't been bloggin in a while...sorry I did not notice this sooner.