Grandpa is a great opener of those frustrating toy packages.
Hurray for the handy key-chain knife!
Hurray for the handy key-chain knife!
Chelsea loved her new doll, Malina.
(Don't ask me about the name -- she came up with it.) Pink Dixie (don't ask about that name either)
her new dog was also a hit. We love presents!
Bryce wasn't so sure about all the presents.
But he loved to eat the wrapping paper.
Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!
4 comments:
Looks like a good time.. and fun presents. I really like that picture of Bryce!
Christmas truly is family. Thanks for making it memorable.
I love watching the excitement on a child's face when they are opening up a present. It's more enjoyable than opening one myself. Besides the fact that I most likely already know what I'm about to receive.
You guys had a great Christmas! I love the pictures. Chelsea looks so excited about her presents. So much fun! Hope to see you guys soon... maybe this summer???
Post a Comment