Carter participated in the 4th Grade Dance
at school last week.
(It was required -- can you tell by that face?!)
at school last week.
(It was required -- can you tell by that face?!)
(or perhaps they picked him...)
(Here he is imagining the day he will be taller than the girls.)
He said, "Are you going to blog this?" I said, "Maybe."
And he said, "No!"
But he's just too cute and I thought you would like to see.
So, mums the word.
10 comments:
Carter, way to go you sly dog you - all the cutest girls on your card. Just like your dad and mom. Love, Grandpa Nelson
Carter, the new ladies man! He did have cute dance partners, you guys better watch out.
Like father, like son - they go for the cream of the crop.
The girl in the black dress looks like Hermione. I'm thinking they're feeling pretty lucky too. Brings back lots of memories. Like when I was a foot taller than the boys. It's not good for either side!
There was a book I read once where they had dance cards like that. It seemed like it would be so much fun. I hope you had fun Carter!
Ahhh... the 4th grade dances. I remember those days. Stepping all over people's feet and dancing with boys with sweaty hands. Good times!
PS - My mom says she doesn't think you have wild kids. They are all pretty tame:) Now Tonya on the other hand... totally out of control! :)
Carter is so handsome. Thanks for sharing. If Carter asks, I'll say "What dance? Your school had a dance?"
Carter, very impressive! Grandmary
I LOVE the pink tie...I danced with a boy in a pink tie at my 4th grade dance, everything good comes back around...
You were right on both counts. He is too cute, and I did like to see!
Post a Comment