So I'll switch and have your two days of snow and the rest sunny days, for our snow all the time as it seems. We have got so much snow and coldness latley. We need to come visit the mecca (St. Georg)
Your pictures are gorgeous. And the subject matter has to be one of my favorites - Spencer, not the snow. The weather is lovely to look at but was a beast to drive in.
I'm reminded of what Kristen said about St. George not being too hot. You said, "I'll take it ten degrees hotter in the summer if I could have 20 degrees warmer in the winter!" I'm for that, even San Diego is too cold for me these days!
4 comments:
So I'll switch and have your two days of snow and the rest sunny days, for our snow all the time as it seems. We have got so much snow and coldness latley. We need to come visit the mecca (St. Georg)
Your pictures are gorgeous. And the subject matter has to be one of my favorites - Spencer, not the snow. The weather is lovely to look at but was a beast to drive in.
My kids have similar reactions...we have yet to have snow last past 2pm...
I'm reminded of what Kristen said about St. George not being too hot. You said, "I'll take it ten degrees hotter in the summer if I could have 20 degrees warmer in the winter!" I'm for that, even San Diego is too cold for me these days!
Post a Comment