This is Carter's third year participating.
He has won first place the last two years.
.
This year he took second in the overall race.
The winning car was just .0003 of a second faster.
Chelsea made a Sweet Pink car.
Spencer's was of course, a Spiderman car.
Spencer's was of course, a Spiderman car.
.
Spencer took first place in the "Family" division.
These four cars were all from our family.
Cars from left: Mom's, Dad's, Chelsea's & Spencer's.
(Many thanks to our resident expert, "Pinewood Grandpa,"
who made all these cars possible.) There were also some yummy treat racers the kids made.
"Go Bunny Go!"
6 comments:
Cute pics, and I love the family involvement -- how fun!!
Congrats Carter! Your family cars look terrific.
That was the best Pinewood Derby I have ever been to. Two thumbs way way up! (Line stolen from Hercules but appropriate)
Sweet cars! I especially love the pink ones :)
I loved hearing the story about Spencer and his derby, so funny!
Post a Comment