I think your stories about Bryce are all make-believe. Just look at those eyes! Although he does have a bit of a slant-eyed look in the kiss pic. But I'm sure I'm wrong.
He has that slant-eyed look because he is on the verge of a dangerous new plan and he's secretly training his new accomplice/baby sister to help with overtaking the world. Deadly? Maybe. Disastrous? Probably. I can just see him now, rubbing his little hands together, devious and sneaky, ready to pounce on that hidden chocolate. But if you can look past the obvious and carefully hidden and secret agenda in Bryce's eyes, he and April are quite delightful!!
8 comments:
Nice shots. I love those two.
Heart.Melting.
Thanks for the pictures. Thanks for the grandkids. Thanks for your lives. Love grandpa.
I think your stories about Bryce are all make-believe. Just look at those eyes! Although he does have a bit of a slant-eyed look in the kiss pic. But I'm sure I'm wrong.
By the way - darling pictures.
Is that the same little boy from the disrobing, mess-making pictures from a few weeks ago? I don't believe it. April looks as innocent as ever.
He has that slant-eyed look because he is on the verge of a dangerous new plan and he's secretly training his new accomplice/baby sister to help with overtaking the world. Deadly? Maybe. Disastrous? Probably. I can just see him now, rubbing his little hands together, devious and sneaky, ready to pounce on that hidden chocolate. But if you can look past the obvious and carefully hidden and secret agenda in Bryce's eyes, he and April are quite delightful!!
They're so adorable!!!
Post a Comment