Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I DON'T

WANT TO

BE THE

TIGER!!

10 comments:

CHarris said...

The best part about this, is that you photographed the tantrum! That has to infuriate the child even more, right? So, I have to know...what was the costume outcome? Tiger, or no?

Papa said...

I am proud to be related to this gorgeous tiger. I hope he ccn learn to express his feelings. Love, Grandpa

Sarah said...

Quite the appropriate temperament for a tiger. He was definitely acting the part well!

Jennifer B. said...

That face is heartbreaking!

Clint C. said...

Awesome! Laughter, the greatest weapon against a tantrum!

Kristen said...

The only reason we have the photos is because he was throwing such a fit, I couldn't get the costume OFF him. So, I abandoned the attempt and got the camera. Ultimately, he went as Spiderman (sans mask) and had a great time.

Gina and Jon said...

These pictures are the best... I love it! Hope the rest of Halloween went better!

DMom said...

or the nursery attendee, or the big brother, or the two year old, or the . . .
It's just plain hard work being a kid.

three dogs and a logan couple said...

I love that you photographed the event, that's the best part... that and the face he's making in the first photo.

Natalie S. said...

Adorable!