Friday, November 6, 2009

Lovely April

I am not under the impression that anyone who is not a grandparent wants to see this many pictures of my three month old. So, if you fall into the, "yes...and?" category, you may avert your eyes. But to me she is lovely. And I know her Grandmas will agree.

This pout is my favorite.




The closest we could get to a smile.
The end!

8 comments:

Clint C. said...

It's time for the wicker chair photos! I'm so impressed you've managed to do that and 3-4 months is the perfect age for cuteness. I love the pout best too

Tylershark said...

I love her.

Bethany said...

So cute, and so Tyler/KristenNelson!

Sarah said...

Cute picture - I like the pout too.

Papa said...

You are right about April's grandmothers, but don't forget - papa loves her too. She is beautiful.

DMom said...

Her Grandma DOES agree. What a sweetheart!

Natalie S. said...

Aawww! She is so cute!

Michelle S. said...

A lovely girl!