Wednesday, March 31, 2010

April & Brooklyn

We took these pictures a few weeks ago
when we were at the cabin.  
This is the first time April met her new cousin -- and new BFF -- Brooklyn Paige Cook. (Brooklyn is on the left, April is right.)
Brooklyn was so nice to share her toy.
April was really enamored with the new, shiny, pink danglies and rattles. She kept thinking to herself, "This is nice stuff. My parents never get toys like this for me. My toys are all blue. And faded. And missing limbs."
Although the girls haven't quite mastered the secret "girlfriends forever" handshake yet, they did get the "oh yeah, your-my-sis" drool bubbles in sync.

5 comments:

three dogs and a logan couple said...

I have such adorable nieces!

Gina and Jon said...

They really do look alike I think! That was so fun to get together.

DMom said...

Is it a sin to be a proud grandma? If so, pray for my soul.

Camari said...

That is some nice stuff. I know who I'll be inviting to my baby shower!! Oh, and the babies are cute too.

Michelle S. said...

Darling little girls!