Jonathan told me that one of their favorite events of the weekend was listening to Spencer soothe Bryce with a spiderman lullaby.
Toby Maguire's got nothing on Spence. That's about the best looking spidey I have ever seen.
Awww. That boy is too much. Love the action shot!By the way, I like your new description of Evelyn's Garden--rotten apricots and compost? My kind of fun.
Nothing is better then the Spider Spence.. we love his song!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jonathan told me that one of their favorite events of the weekend was listening to Spencer soothe Bryce with a spiderman lullaby.
Toby Maguire's got nothing on Spence. That's about the best looking spidey I have ever seen.
Awww. That boy is too much. Love the action shot!
By the way, I like your new description of Evelyn's Garden--rotten apricots and compost? My kind of fun.
Nothing is better then the Spider Spence.. we love his song!
Post a Comment