The flu has visited us recently. Spencer and Chelsea got it while Tyler was in the Wind Rivers. Chelsea had it for four days. Spencer still has it (mildly). I got it last weekend and Tyler and Carter are now infected. This one's a doozy! Luckily Bryce has avoided it and so have my carpets. But I've about had enough -- it's been three weeks for heaven's sake!I once again have renewed respect for morning sickness, chemotherapy patients and other chronically nauseated individuals.
I anticipate further blog posts once we are all well...
3 comments:
Total bummer, I hate being sick. I hope you guys all get better really soon!!
Feel better quick!
So sorry you guys have been so sick! And so sorry we didn't drop by on our way south. O.K., maybe not THAT sorry. Although I think you guys owed us a flu--didn't we pass you one once? Hope it will be a distant memory soon.
Anyway, I don't think we've thanked Tyler for the photo disk that made our flu-avoidance possible! Gorgeous pictures! Thanks, Tyler!
Post a Comment