Friday, February 12th was
Chelsea's 4th Grade Dance.
Chelsea and her peeps, Shayler and Amelia.
Boy #1
Boy #2
Boy #3
Boy #4
Boy #5 (Grant) *sigh*
Dancing with Boy #5 (Grant)
*another sigh*
*another sigh*
Chelsea in her new
Valentine's outfit.
Mom: *sigh*
Mom: *sigh*
6 comments:
What a beauty! Lucky boys.
I'm sure every boy was sighing over dancing with Chelsea. She's got to be the prettiest girl in fourth grade. And she's not taller than any of the boys!
I will try again. Chelsea - you look absolutely lovely! (and I also think Grant looked VERY nice) It seems like your "little-girlhood" is a breath and a sigh from being over. Treasure every youthful day.
Priceless! That brings back many memories of my first dance in elementary school - I think it was 6th grade. Chelsea looks beautiful, and Grant (whoever he is) looks like quite a cute boy (but hopefully she can steer clear for a few more years!)
She looks so stinking cute!
Post a Comment