Can you find:
1 Lightning McQueen
1 Zurg
1 Barbie dolphin
1 plastic turtle
1 bath towel (green)
1 hand towel (green)
1 toothpaste lid
1 smashed tube of toothpaste
1 toothbrush (gently used)
1 April outfit
1 toy fish
1 floss
1 green plastic ball
1 green plastic ball
1 Mr. Smiley back scratcher
3 round decorative candles (red, white, orange)
1 decorative candle tray
14 decorative rocks
1 turquoise cup
1 orange bowl
1 almost-empty soap container
2 rolls of toilet paper
and
1 missing 2 year old?
This morning's 'Seek and Find' brought to you by Bryce.
Of course.
6 comments:
I love that this post ends right next to Bryce's "Deer in the headlights" look.
So apropos.
Hilarious! I hope I could always find such humor in my kids messes!
I got tired just looking at the photo. I don't know how you do it 24/7.
Nice....
Streak & Find is an actual game? I guess parenthood is more exciting than I thought!
Clever. Very clever.
Post a Comment