Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Randoms...

Last week we all took turns getting the flu. On Friday night I got sick. Tyler was working and Carter was at a Scout campout.
So Chelsea took the initiative to make dinner for the boys.
She made them grilled cheese sandwiches with some green salad, cut up a granola bar and peeled some clementines. It is so nice to have such a great helper!

*********
April will be 6 months old on February 10.
Time sure goes by quickly!

**********

This morning Bryce kept getting in my way.
I told him to go find something to play with.
So he did.
Next time maybe I should specify he choose something that isn't down for a nap.

**********

Also, how come when it is your toy it is boring...
lll
But if it is someone else's toy that you are too big for,

it is a riot?

7 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Sorry to hear you were sick, but how lucky to have Chelsea around! (Is she for hire?)

Spencer looks so happy :)

Your garden has a new look--I like it!

Tylershark said...

Is Chelsea making dinner tonight?

Clint C. said...

Hooray for Chelsea! Can she come over?
Nothing worse than an interrupted nap! That means: No break for Mom!

Sarah said...

Thank goodness for responsible older sisters. Way to go Chelsea! I love the pictures and account of Bryce's adventures.

DMom said...

Good for you Chelsea! You really are a capable young woman.
I am so glad Bryce thinks of April as a toy instead of an annoying little sister - even if she did get shortchanged on a nap.

Natalie S. said...

We could use Chelsea, too. I don't even know how to make grilled cheese sandwiches! Only french toast and corn tortillas, but that sounds disgusting together. I'm sorry to hear that you were sick. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Gina and Jon said...

She is getting so big.. oh my goodness I meed to come see her!