Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Get A Blog!


My top 10 reasons the following 10 people should
"Get a blog!"


10. Blogging keeps you at the "top" of the information mountain.

9. You can do it from anywhere -- like while you are in the O.R., right Dr. Nelson?

8. It is easy. Like Jessica said, "Well, if you can do it..."

7. When you "chatter" about yourselves, we don't have to "chatter" about you.

6. Truth is always stranger than fiction. Or in other words:
three-year-olds provide the best blogging material available.

5. You can post your own photos & no one knows they've been doctored!

4. It makes it so your friends can stay in contact with you at 2am when they have insomnia.

3. It makes it so you can stay in contact with your friends at 2am when you have insomnia.

2. It makes it so I don't have to use the phone.

1. It's kind of like a bog, but it smells better.


My top 10 people who need a blog:

Suzanne Liddle
(No one can make me laugh harder than you.
Remember your quip about husbands not having
"object permanence?")

Clint & Sarah Cresap
(You took blog pictures while you were here, right?)

David and Emily Cook
(Document that belly -- I want proof! I want updates!)

Amber Thompson
(Really, what's your excuse? Have Ethan host it!)

Mike and Michelle Stevenson
(I like to get your comments,
but I'd also like to give some too...)

Cami and Aric Ellis
(Consider it "Marley therapy.")




6 comments:

Amber said...

Your reasons are very valid, however, I sleep well, I don't currently have a 3-year old and I'm never in the OR, so I think I'm exempt!

Plus, my family pix keep popping up on everyone else's blog for me:)

Kristen said...

You are not exempt!!

Plus, can there ever be enough pictures of Grace? Or stories about Ethan? No!

Tylershark said...

You can never have too many Thompson pictures. Looks like that need to be shared. Also, Amen to everyone else listed. Get crackin'!

DMom said...

I have a blog but I forget to blog, but I do read blogs. Is that OK? Besides, after I read the blogs of others I am so intimidated that I take a nap. (see earlier comment)

DMom said...

I like the cartoon - a tribute the the sensitive perceptions of the not-no-fairer sex.

Emily said...

We created a blog. The address is davidandemilycook.blogspot.com