Yesterday we gave Bryce a bath. I just love when they are finally umbilic-less. Everything was going pretty well until he pooped all over the counter and himself (not pictured). The task then went from just bathing baby to washing self, baby, counter, baby tub, my clothes, the front of the cabinets and the floor.
Sunday, July 8, 2007
Random
Somehow life with kids is an adventure, even when there's nothing really going on.

Yesterday we gave Bryce a bath. I just love when they are finally umbilic-less. Everything was going pretty well until he pooped all over the counter and himself (not pictured). The task then went from just bathing baby to washing self, baby, counter, baby tub, my clothes, the front of the cabinets and the floor.
Tyler declined the invitation to wear the tiger costume, but he agreed to pose for a picture. Terrr-i-fic!
We played the game Apples to Apples after dinner, and apparently you do not have to be able to read to win. Spencer won hands down. Of course, it doesn't really matter what the adjective is, nothing beats golf-ball-sized hail.
Yesterday we gave Bryce a bath. I just love when they are finally umbilic-less. Everything was going pretty well until he pooped all over the counter and himself (not pictured). The task then went from just bathing baby to washing self, baby, counter, baby tub, my clothes, the front of the cabinets and the floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love reading your blogs, they always make Jon and I laugh out loud. Spencer and Bryce are both so cute!
Ok Kristin, I always counted you as one of my "healthier" friends...and yet, what is in Spencer's bowl that you feel qualifies as "dinner?" You crack me up. By the way, BEN easily wins the award for "cutest baby belly". It's perfect.
You make life at my house look so boring!
I guess I'll just have to get a tiger costume.
Post a Comment