Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The truth is revealed...

NOOOOO!!!


It's true. After years of battles between Harry and Voldemort and Lucius and Sirius and Ron and Hermionie, a winner has been determined.

And...


it's...


me!


Let me explain.

Today was Tyler's only (real) day off this month. And, like many of you, he is within a few hundred pages of the end of Harry Potter VII. However, despite the intense desire (even need perhaps) to finally know the ending of the ten year saga, I got him to spend the day with me. We went on a date! We saw a completely brainless movie (yeah! I needed brainless) and went to dinner without any children (thanks Mom & Dad). We laughed and talked and enjoyed some much needed time together. It was wonderful.

So, I guess that just goes to show that after 12 years of marriage, I am still more interesting than Dumbledore, more powerful than Voldemort, more captivating than Harry.

That's true love.

(He is now downstairs finishing the book.)

5 comments:

Tylershark said...

I love you.

Jessica said...

I love you too.
And, I love Tyler.
And, I love Harry Potter.

Gina and Jon said...

This made me nervous at first as I have not read the last book yet.. don't worry I'm on my way. I'm glad you got to go on a real date!

Jennifer B. said...

My favorite line, "So. . .after 12 years of marriage, I am still more interesting than Dumbledore, more powerful than Voldemort, more captivating than Harry."

Well said.

Clark said...

blah blah blah... happily married... blah blah blah. Just kidding Kristen, I really actually thought this was a cool thing to write about. You and Tyler are an awesome couple.