Thanks for the tag Gina!Here's way too much information about me:
Four jobs I've had:
1) Snelgrove's Ice Cream (1991)
2) Gary Free Real Estate Appraisal office (1993)
3) Crystal Canyon (1997)
4) Motherhood (1998-forever!!)
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1) Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Ruprekt, eat your applesauce)
2) Groundhog Day (Romantic poetry, what a waste of time!)
3) Mr. Mom (38, 39, whatever it takes...)
4) Family videos (Wow, I used to be tan and skinny.)
Four places I've lived:
1) Sandy, Utah
2) Rexburg, Idaho
3) Los Angeles, California
4) Beautiful Southern Utah
Four favorite TV shows:
1) HGTV: Designed to Sell (Tyler hates it)
2) HGTV: Design on a Dime (Tyler hates it)
3) The Office (Tyler likes it)
4) The Muppet Show (Tyler is it)
Four places I've been:
1) New Orleans
2) Hawaii
3) Yellowstone
4) Seattle
Four favorite foods:
1) Taco Salad
2) A fresh, juicy nectarine
3) Mu Gu Gai Pan
4) Homemade chicken noodle soup (with homemade noodles)
Four websites I visit daily:
1) My blog
2) Deseret News
3) Carter's blog
4) Tyler's blog
Four places I'd rather be:
1) At the cabin with my family
2) Waterskiing with my family
3) At the beach with my family
4) Getting a massage without my family
Four blog buddies I want to tag:
1) Jessica Ellis
2) Tyler Nelson
3) Chelsea bug
4) The Cresaps -- HA! Now you have to create a blog!!
3 comments:
Done.
I'm working on it.
Do you know how clever your blog is? Gina tagged me and I don't even know where to begin. I think I will take a nap.
Post a Comment