Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, etc.


Yesterday we celebrated Tyler's birthday. (Quiz: how old?) We went hiking in the morning with Grandma and Grandpa and then caught a movie (Ratatouille -- I give it a B) and had dunch at Texas Road House. It was a full day of lots of fun.


We are blessed to live in a free nation with liberties and opportunities. We are also blessed to have such a great Dad/Husband in our lives.

Happy Birthday, Tyler. We love you!


5 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

He's twenty-nine of course. But seriously, I won't answer since I have the sibling advantage. Glad you had a fun celebration. Happy Birthday Tyler!

Gina and Jon said...

Happy Birthday Tyler, we love you!! Your card will be a few days late!

Jessica said...

I know he turned 34 because he's three months older than Ike. However, a keen eye would notice the candles on the cake and guess 34 (or 43) pretty easily. We saw Ratatouille on the 4th also, but we would all give it an "A". I don't know what your criticism could possibly be to drop it to a "B".

Amber said...

Happy birthday Tyler! I'm not fooled, by the way - I know you're older than 7, but maybe you're confused at what candles on a birthday cake represent. It's not years of maturity, it's years of actual life! Ha, ha...:)

(p.s. This counts as a phone call and a card!)

DMom said...

Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day.