My brothers, David & Jon, were happy to participate in the:
.
First Annual
Nelson Family
Dixie Regional
St. George Utah
Marathon Weekend
Sore Muscle Awareness
Pro Am Fun Fight
Box for the Cure
Boxing Tournament
.
David has a nasty right hook and
Jon is a sneaky left jab.
It was serious competition...
the winner got free pie.
In the end, they both won once.
Plus, they got some pie, and cured
Marathon Muscle Soreness
all in one night.
.
Go Dave & Jon!
.
Oh, and just so you know...
Dave & Jon's (and Kristen's)
cure for Marathon Muscle Soreness:
.
Don't run marathons. Eat pie.
5 comments:
As you well know, I never suffer from marathon muscles - and never will. Bring on the pie!!!
That is a most excellent suggestion for curing muscle soreness. (And good timing too--Marie Callender's is having their pie sale this month!)
Curing muscle soreness?! Playing wii is almost as strenuous as running a marathon! Ok, so not quite, but I know as competitive as the boys are...it could be!
I know I get sore playing Wii Boxing.
This was a great site to see, it was really funny watching these two dance around trying to box. I can't remember right but didn't Carter and Chelsea beat them at boxing?
Post a Comment