So is that bad if I scored a zero?
Ya!!! 100% first try.
I scored zero the first time, I didn't read the directions correctly, and 88% the second and third time, finally 100% on number 4.What does that mean?
That was fun. If you scored zero, I would just call that 8 under par. Great job!
I have no idea what any of it means.I just thought it was fun.
Wahoo! I was just told that I am the MASTER! (Third time's a charm.)
I got 0% then 100%, and I did read the directions correctly the first time. I feel proudest of my 0--I'm impressed with consistency--even if it is consistently wrong. ;)
I agree with jennifer, third time is a charm! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So is that bad if I scored a zero?
Ya!!! 100% first try.
I scored zero the first time, I didn't read the directions correctly, and 88% the second and third time, finally 100% on number 4.
What does that mean?
That was fun. If you scored zero, I would just call that 8 under par. Great job!
I have no idea what any of it means.
I just thought it was fun.
Wahoo! I was just told that I am the MASTER! (Third time's a charm.)
I got 0% then 100%, and I did read the directions correctly the first time. I feel proudest of my 0--I'm impressed with consistency--even if it is consistently wrong. ;)
I agree with jennifer, third time is a charm! :)
Post a Comment