Monday, October 8, 2007

Twins

Spencer:
Bryce:

Good guesses everyone!
Most people were right.

10 comments:

Gina and Jon said...

They look a lot alike in these pictures! I would guess that Spencer is the top photo and Bryce is the bottom photo! Do I win anything for guessing right?

Michelle S. said...

Now that's the way to have twins! I guess Spencer is with the red background, and Bryce is with the tan. Both boys are adorable!

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

These are good guesses. The winner(s) will receive unlimited views of these boys on this blog!

(Many will enter, most will win. Some restrictions apply. See manufacturer: tylershark.com, for details.

Jessica said...

Ok, I thought exactly the opposite, I think Bryce is the top photo and Spencer is the bottom. By the way, neither has an expression that would indicate they are happy about that camera being stuck in their face...again...

Tylershark said...

I love them both. By the way, that open mouth drool thing is my fault.

Jennifer B. said...

Uncanny!

My guess is the same as Michelle's. Spencer above, Bryce below.

Clint C. said...

I vote that Spencer is on top and Bryce is second. :)

Suzanne said...

My guess is Spencer on top and Bryce second.

Jennifer B. said...

Wahoo!

I WIIINNNNNNNNN!