Friday, October 5, 2007

I'm Not Tired!

Every afternoon Spencer and I play this little game.
It's called: "Nap or No Nap?"
Sometimes he is tired and happily goes down for a nap.
Sometimes he is not tired and happily plays all afternoon.
Most often, however, he is tired but insists he is not,
and then around 2pm I find him asleep somewhere.
This (the emptied block bucket) is the most
interesting place I have found him.

It just goes to show that the presence of a blankie
makes anyplace comfortable.

6 comments:

DMom said...

How I wish I could sleep anywhere. What a blessing that is!

Camari said...

Spencer has got the right idea! If I had a bucket like that, a little bigger perhaps, I would crawl in it and escape too!

Jessica said...

Ok, he is adorable. And, you're a good Mom, why fight about a nap if he is going to take care of it so creatively?

Tylershark said...

I'm with Cami, I need a big bucket myself.

Jennifer B. said...

Too cute.

Gina and Jon said...

Spencer is just so cute, I love it!