Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Favorite Books


I think it's blogging courtesy to include a list of one's favorite books. After all, we blog because we enjoy good writing, right? (So, why are you reading this?) Anyway, I thought I'd include a list of my favorite books for those of you who enjoy a good read (or laugh).

April Fools --by Sirius Lee
Encouraging Others --by Hugh Rock
Big Things -- by Hugh Mongos
Peruvian Mammals --by Al Paca
31 Days --by Cal N. Derr
Blue Eyes, Brown Eyes --by Jenn Ettics
Empty Church --by Dusty Pew
Ancient Walls of the Bible --by Jerry Coe
The Art of the Strikeout --by Owen Tu

And, my personal favorite:

Sitting at the Beach --by Sandy Cheeks.
(I read this one last summer and it was great.)

For additional information on this kind of high-quality literature, consult your monthly Boys' Life Magazine. Look under the "Spin & Grin" section; also known as the "I Had Nothing Better to Read Over Breakfast" section.

2 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Favorite thing I read today "So, why are you reading THIS?"
Because I enjoy good writing of course.

I read your book list too quickly and actually thought, "Hmm. I've never read any of these," as I skimmed the titles. Then I got to Sandy Cheeks and realized I needed to go back and read again.

Thanks for the laugh. You can't go wrong with Boys' Life!

Michelle S. said...

My recent favorite is "Everything you need to know about 72 Hour Kits," by Justin Case.