Tuesday, April 10, 2007
What's for dinner?
Chances are, you've heard this question a thousand times. You don't even have to be a mom to be asked this question. You just have to be standing within three feet of anyone under three feet around five o'clock pm. Being the very responsible and efficient (insert laugh track here...) mother that I am, I created a dinner calendar last week to help answer this question. The problem is, it only seemed to create more questions, like: "Why that?" and "Are you going to leave out the cheese?" and "Does it have yuckies?" and "Is this your mother's recipe or did you change it?" I get these questions from various persons who shall remain nameless but nonetheless indicted. Tonight's dinner extraordinaire was supposed to be baked potatoes. (Oh, don't you dare whine too!) But due to the high complaint/low appreciation ratio, we are now having Ramen Noodles. But just to prove I'm still in charge, I'm going to add peas to the broth. HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment