Each child was assigned a day to read one of their favorite stories.
She read "Diary of a Worm" by Doreen Cronin.
She also took a treat to share: gummy worms in a bag of dirt (smashed Oreos). It was a real hit.
She read "Diary of a Worm" by Doreen Cronin.
She also took a treat to share: gummy worms in a bag of dirt (smashed Oreos). It was a real hit.
5 comments:
C. looks like she had a good time. Plus, that snack was perfect. How fun! I love this idea.
Was Chelsea comfortable being in the spotlight? I worry about that.
Mom
Chelsea loved being in the spotlight. She was excited to read her book and did a very good job. Thanks for commenting!
What a lucky class! I would like a presentation at the next family reunion.
Chelsea looks like a natural! Reminds me of my old teaching days (like 4 days ago) except the students seem to be listening to Chelsea.
Post a Comment